SCAPHOID AND HEMI SCAPHOID PROSTHESIS
- Anatomically shaped antiallergic implant for partial or total replacement of the Scaphoid bone.
- The hemi prosthesis has a longitudinal hole for implant stabilization
- Proximally and distally stabilized
- Made of Titanium with TiNbN antiallergic coating
- 4 progressively growing sizes left and right
RADIAL HEAD IMPLANT
- Modular system for the radial head replacement.
- Cementless radial stem produced using powder technology, featuring the Ti-Por® monobloc 3D surface.
- Additional options: cemented stem and fixed head.
- Mobile and fixed radial head made of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene and covered with a TiNbN coated Titanium alloy cap. Available in 4 different diameters.
- Intermediate coupling element with spherical head to allow for the radial head articulation, made of TiNbN coated Titanium alloy, and available with 3 different offsets.
- Available in 9 different diameters.
TOTAL ANKLE PROSTHESIS
- Uncemented and antiallergic Total Ankle Prosthesis
- It features the Ti-Por® monolithic 3D surface to maximize implants primary stability and their subsequent integration with the hosting bone.
- Talar and Tibial components are made of Titanium alloy employing 3D printing technology.
- Their articular surfaces are then TiNbN coated to improve wear resistance and bio-compatibility.
SIZE AND INSTRUMENTS
- Talar and Tibial components are available in three progressively growing sizes.
- The mobile UHMWPE insert is ETO sterilized and it is available in 4 different thicknesses with 1mm increments.
- Two instrument sets options are available:
- Disposable Patient Specific, custom designed to fit the patient particular anatomy.
- Standard Reusable set.