Revision Acetabular System
- Uncemented revision multi-hole hemispheric cup titanium alloy produced entirely with the powder technology.
- Available with the BIS Mobility Modulus to convert it in a dual mobility implant.
- Features a multi-hole design accepting 6.5mm bone screws for adjunctive fixation.
- 3D printed modular augments available to deal with bone losses.
- Exclusive Ti-Por® three-dimensional monolithic bone ingrowth surface.
- Available with ETO sterilized standard polyethylene, Cross-linked Polyethylene and ceramic inserts.
- BIS Mobility Insert are as well available with anti-allergic TiNbN coating
SIZES AND SURGICAL TECHNIQUE
- Available in 8 sizes (from 52 to 66 with 2mm increments).
- 10mm and 15mm 3D printed augments available.