CDH Uncemented stem
- Designed for the treatment of congenital dysplasia of the hip, it may also be used for simple revisions or primary cases when the femur is particularly straight, cylindrical and small.
- The stem has a conicity of 5° along the whole length and longitudinal wings.
- The upper section of the stem has a cavity which can house the stem impactor and the extraction instrument.
- The proximal section of the stem feature a female cone which can be used for the Modula® modular necks.
- Titanium alloy conical stem with rough surface finish.
SIZES AND SURGICAL TECHNIQUE
- The height of the wing vary from 1,2 mm to 2 mm, depending on the size of the stem.
- Available in 9 sizes (from 14 to 22).
- Sizes 24 and 26 available on request.
- All size have the same length.