FACILIS HIP SYSTEM
Cementless and cemented hip stem
- The cementless stem version is straight and collarless, designed to be self-locking in the femoral canal and to be compatible with all the MIS approaches.
- The cementless stem is made of Titanium alloy with 80µm HA coating.
- The cemented stem version shares the same basic stem design features as the cementless stem and it is made of Stainless Steel with a mirror finished surface.
- Tapered on the A/P side.
SIZES AND SURGICAL TECHNIQUE
- Available in 12 progressively growing sizes.
- Each stem body size features two different neck geometries: a Standard version and a Varus one with 5mm increased offset..
- Facilis cemented and cementless stem versions share instruments and surgical technique.