PULCHRA HIP SYSTEM
The truly MIS hip stem
- Pulchra is a short stem for minimal invasiveness designed not to engage with the distal cortex but to achieve metaphyseal stability
- Available both in a modular neck (Pulchra stem) as well as in a monolithic (Pulchra-Fix stem) design.
- Cementless MIS stem system produced in Titanium alloy employing 3D printing technology.
- Stems proximal part features the Ti-Por® three-dimensional monolithic surface to maximize primary stability and osseointegration.
SIZES AND SURGICAL TECHNIQUE
- Both options share the same stem body shape and sizing. They are available in 10 progressively growing sizes. (size 1 to 10). The Pulchra-Fix stem option has a smaller stem size (size 0) available on request.
- The modular stem (Pulchra Stem) features the Modula® SF modular neck system, allowing for independent adjustment of offset (three options), leg length (three options) and version.
- The monolithic stem (Pulchra-Fix stem) features two neck geometries (offset) options for each stem body size.
- Modular and monolithic stem options are completely interchangeable and share the same surgical technique and instrumentation.