RECTA HIP SYSTEM
Primary cementless hip stem
- Available both in a modular neck (Recta stem) as well as in a monolithic (Recta-Fix stem) design.
- Both options shares the same stem body with a collarless square section, with a tapered tip, and are manufactured in titanium alloy.
- Stems surface are treated with a corundum blasted finishing to facilitate osteointegration
SIZES AND SURGICAL TECHNIQUE
- Both options share the same sizing (Sizes 1 to 9 with progressive growing)
- The modular stem (Recta Stem) features the Modula® SF modular neck system, allowing for independent adjustment of offset (three options), leg length (three options) and version.
- The monolithic stem (Recta-Fix stem) features two neck geometries options for each stem body size.
- Modular and monolithic stem options are completely interchangeable and share the same surgical technique and instrumentation.